Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

It was a quiet weekend around the James house. Chad left for an indoor track meet at Clemson University early Friday morning and did not get home until about midnight on Saturday night (Guess what I was doing when he got home? Yes, that's right, I was fast asleep!).

On Friday night I watched The Waitress with Keri Russell. It was a weird movie!

On Saturday I worked on getting some of the house organized, but I sure do have a LONG way to go still. We are still trying to combine/mesh all of our "stuff" and it is really hard. Also, we are trying to decide what color we will paint our kitchen and sitting room. We decided on a sage green, but we have MANY shades to chose from. I narrowed it down to 10 from about 40 or 50. I definitely have a favorite, so I'll have to see if Chad agrees. We are going to paint on our Spring Break so we need to chose a color soon.

On Sunday after going to church we went to visit some friends from college who also go to our church, James and Heidi Drake. They had a baby so we wanted to meet him, James Isaiah Drake, and he is precious! I forgot my camera so I don't have a picture of him. She let me hold him for a long time and I loved every minute of it.

Today I was out of school for President's Day and it's just so nice to have a 3 day weekend. I stayed busy running errands and managed to rest a little.

Tara

No comments: