Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hilton Head, South Carolina

We returned from our annual family trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina last Saturday. That was our last vacation/trip for the summer and it is very sad it has come to an end, but it was a good trip to end on. We always have such a great time with Chad's family in Hilton Head! Some of the fun things we did in Hilton Head include: bike riding on the island, playing boche on the beach, laying out and playing volleyball at the pool, shopping, and flying kites. Here are a few pictures from our vacation:

A beautiful sunset.


Palm trees.

The James'.


The whole family.


Look closely and you will see our kites flying in the sky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe mine is third from the left. I know Marcus is to my left and then Ashley. I definitely see Zac, and I believe I have Tommy's & Chads figured. What a good picture! I didn't get all six together. I notice I have to type letters at the end of this comment. Security? Lucky for me I didn't have this dilemma to deal with at Hilton Head! ;]