Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baxter Warren Carroll

On Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend Abbey and her son Baxter. Several people that I ran with at Samford were in town for the shower and it was so good to see all of them. On Saturday morning I ran with Jan and Alice (Abbey's twin sister) and we were able to catch up. The baby shower was that afternoon and I got to meet Baxter for the first time. He is so tiny and precious. Erin Giesa and her mom were also in town from Florida and it was good to see them there. That evening we met a group of people for dinner. It is so good to see friends and so crazy that most of us are married now and beginning to have babies. Alice will have her second (a boy) in September.

Abbey and Baxter

Alice and Emma Kate (cutie!)

Me holding Baxter (don't I look so natural)

Some girls at the shower-Erin, Christy, Jan, Me, Ashley, Alice, and Abbey

Chad and Tara with Baxter

No comments: